Australian Desert Expeditions is grateful to the following companies, foundations and individuals who were instrumental in establishing and supporting our company.
• Jo Bertini - Expedition Artist
• Keith Brodie
• Kieran Kelly
• Les Fallick
• Anita & Luca Belgiorno-Nettis Foundation
• The Geoff and Helen Handbury Foundation
• Robyn Davidson - Author and explorer
• John Wilkinson - Cameleer, retired grazier
• Robyn Williams - Science journalist, broadcaster and author
• Geoscience Australia - National map suppliers
• Outback Camel Company
The Central Australia Transect and Project 138 is supported by The Nature Conservancy's Ecological Science Program, which is generously supported by The Thomas Foundation.
The Nature Conservancy is committed to conserving Australia’s natural landscapes and crucial wildlife habitats.
Hema Maps are the desert map specialists. Our 4WD vehicles use the extensive and detailed Simpson Desert maps which are part of Hema's Great Desert Tracks series.
Project 138 Supporters
Booking Office - BackTrack Adventures ~ Telephone 1300 669 780 or 07 3850 7655 ~ 222A Barry Parade Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Australian Desert Expeditions Limited ACN 134 680 434 ABN 80 134 680 434 Registered Australian Environmental Organisation
site by email@example.com